Temporary Resident Permits within Canada
Now you can apply Online to extend your temporary resident permits from within Canada. Under new regulations on June 4th, 2019, foreigners who have a temporary visa or permit and are already living inside Canada and want to extend to broaden their visa can only apply online.
All the applications for temporary permits within Canada must now be submitted online for the following services:
1- temporary visa and permits’ extensions
2- work permit or study permit
3- restorations of study; or
4- restorations of work permit.
There are some special cases in which CIC accept paper applications. For example, if the person is disabled or the internet is unavailable due to natural disaster or just lack of internet. In these cases, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) said they would keep on getting paper applications from applicants who are unfit to apply through the Internet and through  Come to Canada tool.

Add Your Comment

× How can I help you?