What will you read about Canada Express Entry Express Entry profile in this page
The purpose of this page is to tell you all about the Express entry profile.
- What is the Express Entry for Canada ?
- Purpose of this program
- What are different immigration subcategories under Express Entry?
- How does Express Entry work?
- Am I eligible?
- What are the important factors in the Express Entry points system?
- How to submit my profile?
- I receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residency of Canada
- How long is the Express Entry processing time?
- Documents required for Express Entry Program
What is the Canada Express Entry ?
Starting in January 2015, Canada overhauled its economic immigration programs into a new recruitment model called Express Entry. Such a system covers Canada’s main immigration programs for skilled foreign workers.
This particular immigration program is an online selection system for the Canadian Government. Moreover, that lets the Canadian government choose the best-skilled worker immigrants. Not only you can submit a profile, but also, you are able to increase your profile’s points. So, every applicant can compete with other interested candidates. Canada will select skilled immigrants by using a points-based system. Finally, the Canadian government will invite candidates with the highest score to apply for permanent residency.
Purpose of this program?
The Express Entry system will speed up the processing time to six months or less, for permanent residence applicants within the Federal Skilled Worker and Federal Skilled Trades Program as well as the Canadian Experience Class. This system serves as a bridge between skilled workers and potential job opportunities in Canada prior to their arrival. The purpose of this program is to ensure that the most qualified candidates can immigrate to Canada, and not simply those first in line.
What are the different types of Express Entry profile
If your immigration category falls under any of these categories below, consequently, you can apply under this program.
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
- A portion of the Provincial Nominee Programs
How does Express Entry work?
The government of Canada introduced the Express Entry program in 2015. This program helps to manage skilled worker applicants. These are the steps you need to take in order to immigrate to Canada through this program:
- The first step is creating your Express Entry profile and entering the pool of applicants. The pool of applicants is, where you compete against other applicants who have already applied for this program.
- Next, CIC will rank your profile against other profiles in the pool. As a result, Canada will rank your profile based on the number of points you have obtained through the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). If your points are high enough, you will receive an Invitation To Apply (ITA). ITA is a letter that lets you apply for a permanent residency in Canada as a skilled immigrant.
- Finally, you apply for permanent residency in Canada. Then, pay the processing fee for your PR application. Now, it is time to wait to hear from CIC about your application result.
Candidates can stay in the Express Entry Pool for a maximum of 12 months period. If they do not receive an Invitation to Apply for permanent residency within 12 months after submitting a profile, their profile will be automatically deleted, and the applicant may submit a new profile. If the profile still meets the criteria, they can re-enter the pool.
Am I eligible for Express Entry?
There are two ways to determine your eligibility.
- You can easily find out whether you are qualified by using our CRS calculator tool.
2. Read the detailed Comprehensive Ranking System CRS scores.
What are the important factors in the Express Entry points system?
The online Express Entry profile is a secure form where potential candidates will provide information about:
- Work experience
- Language ability
- Other details that will help CIC assess their application. Such as,
- Whether you have a job offer in Canada from a Canadian employer.
- Whether you obtained a post-secondary diploma or certificate or graduated from a college or university in Canada.
- Whether you have Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) approval from any provinces in Canada.
- Your spouse’s level of education, level of language proficiency, and work experience is important as well.
Those applicants who satisfy the criteria of one of the federal immigration programs will be accepted into a pool of candidates.
Your profile’s points are based on the following factors:
How to submit my profile?
You can submit your profile through IR. every applicant will give some basic information about themselves when creating your profile. If a candidate is qualified, CIC will accept your profile into the pool of candidates as a result.
Avoid making mistakes in your Permanent residency application by hiring our team of the best immigration lawyers in Canada with competitive fees and obtain permanent residency in Canada.
I receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residency of Canada
CIC will send an Invitation to Apply to the candidates with the highest scores in the pool of applicants finally. The candidates with an ITA, therefore, have 60 days to submit their application for permanent residency of Canada. New Chapter Immigration Agency with a team of best immigration lawyers will serve you. Our team has a high level of expertise and competitive fees. We can help you prepare and submit your application for permanent residency.
How long is the Express Entry processing time?
You must make sure that your application is complete, so, attach every necessary document. If you submit a complete application and pay your fees, Canadian Immigration and Citizenship will process your application for permanent residency of Canada in less than 6 months.
Documents required for Express Entry Program
There are some documents required to determine your eligibility. First of all, make sure the required documents match the information you have provided to IRCC when you were creating your profile. After receiving your invitation to apply from CIC you have only 60 days to submit your completed application for permanent residency of Canada. In addition, you must pay the processing fee. Some of the documents take a long time to get ready such as educations documents or language test results. Therefore, you need to time manage your application and prepare your documents as soon as possible.
For more information about the required documents please contact us. We have a team of the best immigration lawyers in Canada. At New Chapter, we are always happy to help you.
” width=”20″ height=”20″>