New Chapter offers the best services for Immigration to Canada to its clients all over the world who wish to live in Canada. We are one of the most reputable Canadian Immigration Consulting firms based in Vancouver, Canada.
Immigration to Canada is many people’s dream and our experienced immigration consultants understand their work has a tremendous impact on the lives of Immigration applicants who desire to live in Canada.
New Chapter Immigration group Services
- Initial Immigration Consultation
- Providing a summary of the suitable immigration programs for which you may qualify
- Preparing your Immigration application
- Writing a business plan and narrative for Business Immigration program applicants
- Helping you to buy a business or starting a new business in Canada
- Settlement services to live in Canada
- buy a house or apartment in Canada
Initial Immigration Consultation:
In New Chapter Immigration Group we offer you a free, brief assessment and a free 30 min detailed consultation of your Canada immigration Program, to determine if you qualify.
Please submit your FREE Assessment to find out if you qualify to apply for a permanent resident or temporary visa to Canada. One of our consultants will contact you about your immigration to Canada assessment results in less than 48 hours. We will always make sure you find and apply for the best, most economic, and the process of immigration to Canada is very quick and without any headache for you.
For our clients abroad, or far from our office, we will communicate with you via email for the information we require.
Preparation of your Immigration Application
After we assess your immigration to Canada eligibility, we will
-Determine the suitable immigration pathway for you
-Provide you with a list of documents required for the process of your immigration application and carefully review your documents to ensure they are accurate and complete.
-Assist you with the preparation and submission of your immigration application to IRCC
-Deposit required fees on your behalf to Immigration Canada (Application Fee & Landing Fee,….)
-Track your application and communicate with IRCC, the Case Processing Centres and Visa Offices, regarding your immigration application.
-Inform and update you on the progress of your immigration application.
-Prepare you for your personal interview you may need to go through for your immigration application.
-Guide you on your medical exam procedure
-Instruct you on the steps for getting Canadian Visa
Settlement services in Canada after your successful Immigration :
- We will meet you at the airport
- Assist you with finding a proper accommodation after arrival
- Assist you with applying for your Social Insurance Number (SIN Number)
- Assist you with applying for your Health Card
- Assist you with opening a bank account
- Assist you with applying for the Canada Child Tax Benefit (CCTB) if applicable
- Help you to sign up for free English and French classes
- Provide guidance on how to get your driving license
- Assist you with the purchase of your first property in Canada
- Introduce you to the relevant employment agencies
- Assist you with resume preparation
- Assist you when eligible to apply for Canadian citizenship and passport