If you wish to Invest in Canada, the New Brunswick NBPNP is a very popular economic Immigration program, you should consider. This investment in Canada and immigration program selects, and nominates, qualified business investors in Canada from around the world who are interested to obtain Permanent Residency for Canada before their travel to Canada.
Canadian Immigration Officers review each and every application based on eligibility requirements and selection factors. You must be aware that meeting the eligibility requirements does not automatically guarantee nomination or permanent Residency for Canada. If you are nominated by the NBPNP and permitted to Invest in Canada, your application is forwarded to a IRCC Canadian Immigration visa office for further evaluation such as medical examination, security and criminal checks. The final decision on permanent residency for Canada is responsibility of CIC not the Province.
As a Businessperson who wish to invest in Canada:
- You must be between 22 and 55 years old.
- You must have sufficient English and, or French language skills to manage a business in New Brunswick when you live in Canada.
- You must have, at least a high school diploma or other formal training.
- You must demonstrate after immigrating to Canada, you will live and operate your business in New Brunswick.
- You have to show that you have relevant management experience in three of the last five years.
- You must demonstrate an understanding of the business environment in New Brunswick.
- You must prepare a business plan of economic benefit to New Brunswick.
- You must have a personal net worth of at least $300,000 CAD.
- You must submit all required forms and supporting documents.
- You must submit a signed copy of the Deposit Agreement and a conditionally refundable deposit of $75,000 CAD.
- You must have score at least 50 points in the selection factors.
If you decide to invest in Canada under NBPNP, you must be between the ages of 22 and 55. Your age is assessed as of the day your application for permanent residence is received at the NBPNP Office and you are assigned an NBPNP application number. SCORE (Maximum 10 points)
Language Proficiency scoring is based on your ability to speak, read and write English and/or French. If you cannot speak, read and write either English or French, or both, at a basic level you will be refused. You can demonstrate your language proficiency by tests such as International English Language Testing System General Training (IELTS) or a Test d’Evaluation de Français(TEF). SCORE (Maximum 15 points)
You must have, at least a high school diploma or other formal training .SCORE (Maximum 18 points)
You must demonstrate your genuine intention not only, invest in Canada inside the New Brunswick province , also settle in New Brunswick, live in New Brunswick and work in New Brunswick.SCORE (Maximum 25 points)
5. MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
You will be assessed on the number of years you have owned a business or worked as a senior manager in a business during the last five years. SCORE (Maximum 25 points)
NOTE: When you are invest in Canada , to Immigrate to Canada, you must control a minimum percentage of equity in the qualifying business, which you will have in New Brunswick equal to or greater than 33.33%.
As a first step to obtain nomination under the NBPNP, you are required to make at least one business trip to New Brunswick. Following the business trip, you must participate in an interview with an NBPNP Official. The interview will be about your future business in New Brunswick.
A refundable deposit of $75,000 CAD is required as a guarantee of your intention to operate a business in New Brunswick. The deposit may be refunded to you under certain conditions, after providing:
• You have permanent resident status by CIC
• Your business is started during the first two years of living in Canada
• You invest in Canada and provide proof that a minimum $125,000 CAD business investment has been made in New Brunswick.
• You actively manage your business for the last one year.
You must invest in Canada for at least $125,000 CAD in a business in New Brunswick province. Some eligible investments include:
• Moving costs for devices, equipment and goods.
• Purchase of manufacturing equipment.
• Purchase of raw materials, components and/or supplies.
• Purchase of tools and devices required to conduct business activity.
• Purchase of furniture and equipment required to operate a business in the hospitality sector.
• Expenses for professional services in connection with establishing the business.
• Expenses for marketing and promotions.
• Purchase of initial inventory which you will invest in Canada
• Intellectual property.
processing fee charged by NBPNP is CAD $2,000.00. This fee must be paid at the start of the application. whether your application is approved or not, the NBPNP processing fee is non- refundable.
After receiving the PNP approval and befor starting your Permanent Residency for Canada application, you must pay the processing and right of permanent residency of Canada fees charged by CIC. The CIC processing fee is non-refundable after the start of your application.
New Chapter Immigration will help you to invest in Canada with the help of best immigration lawyer in Canada. Our team of Expert Immigration consultant and immigration lawyer have always our clients’ expectations. If you want to invest in Canada or you have a Canadian immigration related question, Please Contact us on Whatsapp or email us.